Office hours * Mon-Fri:
8:00am to 4:00pm Central Time
Youth Overflow @ Open Range
If you are interested in receiving baptism,
please see Gayla or call the office(318) 938-9141
The Prayer Box is located in the foyer – if you have any prayer request please place request in box.
Youth Overflow @ Open Range.
(click youth page)
Open Range Fellowship!
No judges. We're not about fencin' you in. You're welcomed with arms wide
open. We just want to share the love of Jesus with anyone who hungers and thirsts after Him. We're not branded with a specific denomination. We're just a fellowship of folks who love and follow Jesus.
We're real easy to get to, located on Greenwood Road (Hwy 80), just 7/10 mile west of Hwy 169/79. If you're coming from I-20, take Exit 3 south to the traffic light, turn right and proceed 7/10 mile on Greenwood Road (Hwy 80). Open Range Fellowship is on the right.
Sure love to have you join us.
David “Skeeter” Snider’s new CD is out “Please Forgive Me” $10.
See Gayla in the Country Store.
If you eat at the TA Station on Greenwood Road, mention you are from Open Range. They will give you a ticket and bring it our office and they will give Open Range 10% of what was spent. What a blessing.
There will be a sorting on March 29th at 11:00 and a roping March 30th at 11:00. Church services will be held on Sunday around 1:00 p.m.
There will be a Easter sunrise service on Sunday, April 20th. More details coming soon.
• Thursday, April 17 - Communion during church service
• Friday, April 18 - Memorial Service for Sarah Henley at 11:30am
• Saturday, April 19 - Children's Easter Egg Hunt starting at 1:30pm
• Sunday, April 20 - Easter Sunrise Service starting at 7:00am
• Sunday, April 20 - Youth meeting at Josh's house for a cookout
• Monday, April 21 - Church office will be closed
• Thursday, April 24 - Baptism during service (If you would like to be baptized please see Gayla in the Country Store or call the office 318-938-9141.
Press play for a personal message from our pastor, Dennis Aaron